We have many imprinting options and will try to summarize the various decorating methods in the best way we can:
- Laser engraving: heat from the laser burns away the surface lacquer and cuts into the metal layer. The resulting engraving color is the underlying metal.
- Screen Print: using a silkscreen, we imprint your product with a layer of paint.
- Embroidery: decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn.
- Full Color: a detailed imprinting method where every color, gradient and shade is captured in the imprinting process.
- Deboss: a permanent press into simulated or genuine leather producing a permanent decoration.